Informations which are collected
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service's technologies.
The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Educational and professional background information;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to the Service; and
- Interests and communication preferences.
In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of our services, we ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
- Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier ("UDID") and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and
- For location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
You can control cookies through your browser's settings and other tools. However, if you block certain cookies, you may not be able to register or use some of our services.
How Your Informations are used
We may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- Enhance, evaluate and improve the Service, its advertisements and promotional campaigns and our products and services and to develop new products and services;
- Notify you about changes or updates made to our services.
- Provide you special offers, promotions, surveys and other information about the Service as well as products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Relevant agents, representatives, joint ventures, and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher, such as societies and sponsors;
We also may need to disclose your personal information:
- to respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal obligation;
- to enforce and protect our rights and properties;
- to detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees or others. The Service may let you post and share personal information, comments, materials and other content. Any information you disclose publicly may be collected and used by others, may be indexable by search engines, and might not be able to be removed. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
The Service may allow registered users to access their account information and make corrections or updates upon log in at any time. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. You may also request access to other personal information about you that may be held in the Service. If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
Life Science Journal of Pakistan (LSJP) takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Molecular Biology Lab FBRC PCSIR Laboratories complex Lahore