Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript file intended for submission is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font with Times New Romans; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, DOI's and URLs for the references have been provided.